mercredi, février 06, 2008

Few words..

I 've forgotten how long I haven't heard you,
tell your favorite story to me, I've thought so long, I am starting to be confused.
Is it because I did something wrong again ?

Crying, you tell me fairytales are all lies, I couldn't possibly be your prince.
Maybe you don't understand ever since you said you loved me, the stars in my sky all lit up. I'm wiling to become the angel you love in that fairytale.
Open my two hands, they'll become wings to protect you.
You must believe we are like that fairytale story...
I want to become the angel you love
I will become.

2 Comments:

Blogger nebco said...

You have to give me 30€...

06 février, 2008 19:06  
Blogger LVH said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL PTDR

Comment tu as tué la magie de ce message !!! \(^<>^)/

07 février, 2008 07:46  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home